identIQ - RFID integration with IT and PLC
- Central configuration and management of even the most complex RFID infrastructures
- Supports readers of several manufacturers and barcode
- Various interfaces for IT and PLC integration eliminating programming efforts
- Ready for optional integration with SAP
Configurable IT interfaces:
- SQL/ODBC (via PC based service)
- TCP/IP, UDP
- Universal API for customized programms
- Option: SAP via Gateway
- Option: SQL via Gateway for Non-Windows based SQL databases (e.g. Linux)
- Option: Simatic S7 - learn more...
What identIQ does:
identIQ collects, aggregates and filters in real time all transponder data received from all readers. Multiple reads and dispersed signals are automatically detected and corrected. Especially false positive reads are eliminated thus avoiding the installation of an expensive shielding.
The validated data is aggregated to business events. Via a selection of different interfaces, including SQL database, every event is immediately provided for use with customer applications like ERP, WMS, production systems or other. identIQ can buffer events if needed to avoid data loss.
Additionally identIQ manages all readers and I/O modules if applicable. It comes with the visualization and engineering software identVUE for easy and centralized configuration and set up of reader parameters and read logic. It allows for unit hot-swap in case of a reader failure. This saves time and helps to avoid critical situations with risk of e.g. a production stop.
identIQ is robust and made for a 24/7 reliable working performance. The small box finds space where feasible. Via the integrated API it can execute custom applications on-board. That enhances flexibility.
identIQ keeps away any time critical RFID related workload from your computers and makes sure that your ERP receives correct data at any time. No matter what IT systems and applications you are running in your business identIQ is the perfect link to your RFID solution. identIQ makes traditional RFID middleware or edgeware obsolete thus also reducing installation cost and efforts.