Active RFID Technology
IdentPro offers a broad choice of active RFID products to support your application. The transponders have a reading range of up to 500 meter with a typical battery life span up to 5 years and more.
The robust construction and the variety of mounting options will perfectly cope with applications even beyond standard.
You may want to use active RFID e.g. for
- Locating your personnel in mining or tunnel construction sites in case evacuation becomes necessary
- Asset tracking on construction grounds
- Yard management/gate control
- Increasing visibility of vehicles, containers, merchandise
- Optimizing equipment utilization
- Real time protection of exhibits in museums, galleries and hotels
The unique transponder ID and the data on e.g. the battery status and the signal strength are automatically sent in an adjustable interval. At a frequency of 2 seconds battery lifetime is typically 5 years.
Optional functions like an anti-tamper facility or a motion sensor enhance protection of your valuable assets.
Active transponders work well with standard applications and in demanding environments as in the presence of metal or high humidity.
Well-priced readers for your application of active RFID save your budget. Readers tie in with existing ethetnet or WiFi structures or can be attached directly to e.g. a notebook.
Antennas & Accessories
Different antennas and dedicated accessories complete your active RFID application.